Wednesday 25 May 2011

Experimenting! Hehe ^_^


Well...today i learned a new thing (and i really took the risks to share the pictures here.lol) me with a headscarf on.and this blog.lol
    This morning, i saw a friend was busy taking pictures around the school. she was so into it. her body movement, finger clicking. everything caught my attention. it was really interesting to see her. i was like, "wow, she is really pro."
    I approached her and said that i was enjoying her action.lol...she told me about her passion- photography. yes, i like it too. and actually i love looking at pictures. because they deliver so many messages. but i have this one kind of habit-i don't really like taking pictures of me (perhaps because i'm not used to it). i got few friends who are good at taking pictures. their pictures are amazing. they themselves become the models. i'd like to try too yet i dunno how. 
    Then she said, "it's easy. sometimes you just need only one place or background. All you have to do is to find the right angle and style so that your picture will become beautiful. and not too numb. (em...is that true?). i did follow her advice, by the way, with her help. standing in one corner, she did the job. i was soooo shy in front of the camera and couldn't stop smiling.lol...
    Finally, i think it turned out to be fun and great. i enjoyed it. (i did really break my actual habit.lol) it was FUN! Those are the pictures that she took for me. just using my sony errikson.em.. COOL^_^.

p/s: thanx yaya.love it so much =3

No comments:

Post a Comment