Wednesday 11 May 2011

The sky is FALLING!!!!



i dunno if today i'm lucky or unlucky...all i can say is OH MY GOD...

i know that life can twist in a very unexpected way. but this is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY unexpected.why do i say so?sigh...the story goes like this:

this morning, i was preparing for my class in teacher's room when suddenly my phone vibrated.a message came in.it was from my mom.
       "Dear, got something to tell u."
my heart throbbed. that message sounded strange. i know my mom. she won't text me if there's nothing.i began to worry if it was about my old grandma.
       "What is it, mom?" i replied.
i waited for her reply. but nothing came in.gosh... i hate to be waiting in suspense.but i still waited. after almost an hour, my mom replied.
        "Someone would like to hand in marriage proposal."

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

at that moment, i was speechless. i was thinking, what's wrong with the world now? just few days back i bumped into my ex. and suddenly, this time someone i don't know wants to be with me? help!!this is totally unbearable! it doesn't make sense to me!

oh gosh...i'm going to hurt someone...i appreciate the stranger's intention..i know i should give that man a chance.but I'M WAITING FOR SOMEONE...how am i going to say that? i really really really need to be very polite and nice. 

 p/s: life is like a drama..

No comments:

Post a Comment