Monday 9 May 2011

Why me??? T_T


why am i so unlucky these 2 days???

this afternoon i was ready to leave the school when i found out that kemo was sick. he didn't want to start up. actually i realized that something was wrong when i unlocked the door. then i tried to start him up but failed. Oh my god...
i didn't know what to do. i didn't know who i should call. i sat down and tried to get myself together. i really wanted to cry but i was already tired of crying yesterday. my mood wasn't so okay when kemo did this to me. it sounds ridiculous but i really did it. i told him not to mess with me and just try to hold my back at the moment. .i stared at him foolishly hoping that he would come to life and give me a hug for an apology...well, he's just a car...
luckily, my friend was there who helped me treating my kemo...

why me.............. i really need to be patient. O Lord, please help me bear with the struggle..please...

No comments:

Post a Comment